Hanna Pakarinen (born April 17, 1981 in Lappeenranta, Finland) is a Finnish rock singer and the first winner of Finland's Idols.
Before winning the Finnish Idols, Pakarinen worked as a forklift driver. She also had previous musical experience in a band called Rained. In the finale of Idols, held on January 9th, 2004, Pakarinen got 431,000 (60 per cent) of the total of 713,000 votes. Jani Wickholm got the remaining 40%, or 282,000 votes. For winning the Idols, Pakarinen got a check of 30,000 euros and a recording contract with BMG Finland.