The website www.jellynote.com is provided to you by Orphee Music SAS, a company registered in France with its registered office at 12 rue Anselme, 93400 Saint Ouen, France (“Jellynote”, “us”, “we” or “our”). You can reach is at the above address or [email@example.com]. Jellynote is committed to protecting the privacy of its users.
Jellynote is the data controller (“Data Controller”) for the purposes of the Act. If you would like to contact us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
When creating an account with us, we will ask you for the following Information:
- Your full name;
- [address]; and
- Your email address.
Jellynote also automatically collects certain technical information about your computer hardware and software, this includes:
- Your IP address;
- Browser type;
- Operating system;
- The language that you use to access our Website;
- Screen resolution and size; and
- Access time and location.
You may also, voluntarily, provide us with the following information for our own internal use:
- Your gender; and
- Your date of birth.
Please note that you can choose not to provide us with certain Information, but this may limit the extent to which you can benefit from our Website and services.
How your Information is used
Jellynote may use your Information in the following ways:
- To occasionally email you with offers or information about our products. If you would prefer not to receive any marketing emails from us, please email us at email@example.com with the subject line “Unsubscribe”;
- To ensure that the content on our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To enable you to use the interactive features of our Website;
- To provide the products and services that you have requested;
- For internal profiling in order to develop and improve our products and services;
- For our internal record keeping;
- To contact you to answer any queries you may have; and
- To contact you for marketing purposes where you have given us permission to do so.
Jellynote may, in limited circumstances, disclose your Information to the following third parties:
- In the event that Jellynote sells or buys any business or asset, we may disclose your Information to the prospective seller or buyer; or
- If Jellynote is under a duty to disclose or share your Information to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply Jellynote’s terms and conditions and other agreements or protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging Information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
When we collect your Information, we may obtain your consent to collect and use the data for certain specified purposes. We will only process your Information for these specific purposes, or for any other purposes specifically permitted by the Act.
Your right to withdraw consent
Where we are processing your Information based upon your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time by contacting our DPO.
Links to other websites
Storing your Information
Our retention of your Information
We take all reasonable steps to retain your personal Information only for as long as reasonably necessary. The period for which your Information should be retained varies according to the nature of that Information. The period of retention commences when the Information has been used for its original purpose and has been stored, whether electronically or in paper form. If you no longer want us to store your Information, you may request that it be removed from our records, please see paragraph 10 for details of how to request removal. Please note that such removal may prevent us from supplying certain services to you.
Accessing, correcting, updating and removing your Information
Accessing your Information
You have the right to request a copy of the Information that we hold about you. There will be a small administration fee associated with this request and it will require two pieces of identification to prove your identity. Please make a written application to us.
Correcting, updating and removing your Information
If you would like your Information to be removed from our records, or if your Information requires amending, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to correct, update or remove your Information as swiftly as possible.
Please note that while Jellynote will endeavour to make the updates as promptly as possible, communications may be sent using the original details until the changes have been processed.
Your right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
Please note that if you have any concerns in relation to our information rights practices, or believe that we have misused your Information in any way, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the ICO, or if you are an EU citizen to your national body responsible for data protection.
Security of your Information
We will put in place procedures and technologies to maintain the security of your Information from the point of collection to the point of destruction. Your Information will only be transferred to another party where it agrees to comply with our procedures or policies, or puts equivalent procedures in place itself.
Personal data breaches
If, whilst your Information is being transferred, stored or otherwise processed in some way by us, there is a breach of our security procedures which means that your Information is accidentally or unlawfully destroyed, lost, altered, disclosed or accessed without authorisation in a way that is likely to harm your rights and freedoms, we shall notify the ICO without undue delay. In any event, we will endeavour to notify the ICO within 72 hours of becoming aware of the breach.
Where there is a high risk that the breach will harm your rights and freedoms, we will also notify you of the breach as quickly as we can, unless we are able to mitigate the risk to you in some way.
We are committed to ensuring that your Information is secure. As part of our efforts to protect your Information, Jellynote will never send you emails asking for your personal Information or for your registered password (if you are a registered user).
If you do receive such an email, or are asked to disclose this information by someone claiming to work for Jellynote, please report the communication to us immediately.